U2 CONSTRUCTION SCREW
We have excellent stock on CONSTRUCTION SCREWS - also known as CS Screw, ideal for replacing lag screws! This screw is to be used in timber construction, staircases, deck frames, joists, post supports, not to mention all your rail and plank fencing projects!
- Chrome 6 free & Prop 65 compliant U-Gold coating
- Structural & ACQ treated lumber compliant
- Dome Head enhances the structural capability
- Tapper Point which consists of the Cork Screw Start & Blade Cutting Thread for easy piercing and alleviating strain on the material
- Tight Star Recess system grasps the U-Bit tightly and can be installed with ONE HAND!!!!
- Talon Grip holds the screw tight to prevent loosening and uses its nibs to dig into the material when countersunk
- Reamer Thread enlarges the hole in the material to create a larger passage when drawing materials together and reduces tension on the screw head
- Available in lengths from 1-1/2" up to 20" in hardened steel, and in lengths from 1-1/2" to 8" made of 316 Marine Grade Stainless Steel
SAVE TIME SAVE MONEY BUY BULK! If you are unsure about your application or you don't see the size you need, please give us a call 780-963-6175 we will help and can order in new stock quick!