U2 FINE SCREW
We can bring in stock very easily on all sizes in FINE SCREWS - is designed especially for carpenters who do fine professional work. When building the most delicate of projects, contractors prefer Fine Screw for its modest head size. Also available in WHITE.
- Chrome 6 free & Prop 65 compliant U-Gold coating
- With its slim shank and bulging thread this screw can be used without damaging even the hardest wood
Structural & ACQ treated lumber compliant
- Tapper Point which consists of the Cork Screw Start & Blade Cutting Thread for easy piercing and alleviating strain on the material
- Tight Star Recess system grasps the U-Bit tightly and can be installed with ONE HAND!!!!
- Available in lengths of 1-1/4" to 5" in case hardened steel & WHITE and in lengths of 1-1/2" to 3" made of 316 Marine Grade Stainless Steel.
SAVE TIME SAVE MONEY BUY BULK! If you are unsure about your application or you don't see the size you need, please give us a call 780-963-6175 we will help and can order in new stock quick!