U2 UNIVERSAL SCREW
We can bring in stock very easily on all sizes in UNIVERSAL SCREWS - is ideal for replacing those old deck screws! The features of the Universal Screw work together to drive and secure this screw in many types of materials that are used in residential construction.
- Chrome 6 free & Prop 65 compliant U-Gold coating
- Structural & ACQ treated lumber compliant
- Tapper Point which consists of the Cork Screw Start & Blade Cutting Thread for easy piercing and alleviating strain on the material
- Tight Star Recess system grasps the U-Bit tightly and can be installed with ONE HAND!!!!
- Underneath the Universal head Burrow Pockets are dynamically engineered to help countersink into the toughest of materials
- Below the smooth shank is the Reamer Thread, which enlarges the hole in the material to create a passage when drawing materials together and reduces tension for the screw head
- Available in lengths from 1-1/2" up to 12" in hardened steel and from 1-1/4" to 4" in 316 Marine Grade Stainless Steel
SAVE TIME SAVE MONEY BUY BULK! If you are unsure about your application or you don't see the size you need, please give us a call 780-963-6175 we will help and can order in new stock quick!